Thursday, January 17, 2008

Book Recommendations


I love bread and have found a book I really like. It gives very specific instructions and the limited bread I have made has been very good. The problem is that she makes all these suggestions of things you can buy to make it better (baking stone, silicone liners, kitchen scales, etc etc). So I keep trying to buy all of this extra stuff. Anyway, the book is called "The Bread Bible" by Rose Levy Beranbaum. She is famous for "The Cake Bible" and she also has a "Pie/Pastry Bible". I had got them from the library and decided I needed a copy for myself. I found them reasonably priced on Overstock.com for new at a price better then some used copies. So check it out if you are interested. You won't find a better price and shipping is 2.95 no matter how much stuff you buy.


No comments: